Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review: Be Good Dakota Madison

Be GoodBe Good by Dakota Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Were you able to connect with the main character and why? I easily connected with Anna. She grew up with parents who did not want her. She probably was a surprise and knew she did not fit the image they wanted and rebelled against them trying to mode her into what they wanted.

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? Okay I admit, I am a sucker for happy endings. The bad girl turned good and got her prince charming in the end.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I only recommend this book for adults who do not have a problem with sexual content or language.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment