Friday, April 19, 2013

Review: Greedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with Gratitude by Lori Stevic-Rust

Greedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with GratitudeGreedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with Gratitude by Lori Stevic-Rust
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did this book remind you of anything that has happened to you? What? Why?

I too had 5 generations in my family. And I'm so happy to say, I have 5 generations in my family now. What a miraculous blessing that is

What would the main character be likely to do if s/he visited?

Talk about herself, then her family

What lesson did you learn from the story?

Makes me stop and think of all the lost time and traditions that we have lost.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment